Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy 5-year Anniversaries to Me!

This week marks two very happy anniversaries for me; the 5-year anniversary of my shoppe opening and the 5-year anniversary of my kidney donation to my husband, Mark.  Boy, that was quite a busy fall.  As I look back over the last 5 years, I realize how blessed I have been - all the wonderful people I've met at Simply..., great times with great girlfriends, watching both my girls become beautiful adults (and move out of the house) and the continued stable health of my hubby.  I am truly thankful for all that I have.  Hmmm...I wonder if I'll get a nice anniversary gift for that kidney? :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki: Sharon & I made a trip to your store; however, Bubba said you had to work at School. He also gave us permission to shop the Store B
    UT it just wasn't the same without YOU!!!

    Have a great weekend bathing in the last rays of our autumn sun.

    We will make another grip before Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! It's me~ Justina from clayton, wi. I met you last year at this time during the spooner jackolantern days. I'll have to come and see you soon. I have been super busy but need some primitive inspiration :0) my blog: www.pepercreekgatherings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete